OFFICIAL MANIFESTO OF THE MITCH APPRECIATION BLOG
- WE BELIEVE that Pokémon Adventures’ version of Homura (hereafter “Mitch”) does not receive enough attention as a character.
- WE BELIEVE that his game and anime incarnations (hereafter “Tabitha”), while delightful, unfairly overshadow him in fans’ consciousness, usually replacing him completely.
- WE BELIEVE that Mitch deserves to be appreciated for his own design and personality separately from Tabitha, in the same way that any other character’s manga version is appreciated by fandom as a unique individual.
- WE BELIEVE that Mitch’s manga design is just as good as his original one (if completely different), that his personality is interesting, and that he and Tabitha can readily coexist in the heart of the public.
- THEREFORE WE WILL HEREBY STRIVE to showcase what precious little Mitch fan art exists, to raise public awareness about Mitch, and to simply exist as a bastion of Mitchiness on the Internet, even when we have nothing to post.
- (WE ALSO admire his buttchin. Seriously, look at that thing.)